Investment Programme reap benefits
Swancote have been extremely busy over the last 18 months, not only from a production point of view having won several new customer accounts, as well as the growth of our established accounts; but we have also been focusing on a multitude of much needed plant enhancement projects as part of a major investment programme.
Over the past 2 years, Greenvale will have invested over £2.5m into the Swancote site, a significant sum of money and one that is reflective of the businesses commitment to the future of the processing sector. This considerable investment programme to a plant that is over 20 years old, is making a real difference to Swancote’s efficiencies, the plants reliability and will allow us to maximise our capabilities in the future!
Investments include the following:
- New Primary Boiler
- Animal Feed Plant (we are now manufacturers of Severn Starch for the UK Livestock market)
- Upgrading 2 Optical Sorters
- New Trimming Tables
- Replacement Metal Detectors
- Line 1 Steam Upgrade
- Upgraded Cook Control System on Pasteurised Lines
- Automated Bulk Filling Module on Fresh Line
- New Multivac and product handling system
- And other general re-fabrications